A true modern classic. Herringbone weave pyjamas in white or pale blue with navy piping are crafted from men’s cotton shirting for a true borrowed from the Mr look.
This is what you need to know
- Relaxed generous fit, no compromising on comfort.
- Cut to fall off the bottom and thighs, not to hug them. A comfortable easy drape is pyjama nirvana.
- The working drawcord on the waistband allows you to pull to a comfortable fit.
- Position them on your waist on your low slung on your hips, there’s absolutely no rules.
- Side Pockets, we know that’s essential.
- They will drape full length for an average height woman but can also look great cropped if you’re leggy.
- Optional Monogramming
- Wash on a standard 30-degree cycle.
Use the monogramming button to customise your embroidered initials, up to 4 initials can we embroidered on the chest pocket.
All letters are embroidered in a beautiful light serif typeface as below, the embroidery is in our tonal navy colour, see the example below.
Our monogramming is neatly positioned in the center of the chest pocket.
We require an additional 7 days to process and ship you monogrammed order, please not these items are not on a Next Day Delivery Service.
We design and manufacture our products for comfort and style.
Our cuts are boxy and relaxed.
For more detail on sizing please click in Size Guide on the product page.